Skip to content
- Recognised IFC of substance – on the OECD’s whitelist
- Sound legal and regulatory standards
- Ready supply of highly-trained, bi-lingual, competitively priced labour with strong work ethic
- European-trained accountants, lawyers, and information technology professionals
- Attractive taxation regime for companies and individuals
- State of the art telecommunications facilities including digital,
mobile and virtual telephony, excellent broadband connectivity through
link to the SAFE cable
- Good quality infrastructure, including available modern office accommodation
- Major international banks such as HSBC, Barclays Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and Deutsche Bank
- Member of Regional Trading Blocs (SADC, COMESA, IOC, IOR as well as
qualifies for benefits under AGOA and EPA for the US and EU markets
- Established stock exchange which is among the leading exchanges in Africa.
- Legal system that has both English and French antecedents and with
the highest court of appeal remaining the Privy Council in London.